Friday, May 11, 2012

Time for Mudd!

Funny thing happened the other day when I woke up...I had this card on my night-stand!  What a great surprise from Amanda!  I hadn't planned on doing this race-but was ecstatic when I woke up and found out I had been entered!  Thank you A:)


A few days after the Bolder Boulder is the Tough Mudder.  This race will be starting in Beaver Creek, CO at an elevation of 8100' and is looking to be quite the kick in the pants.  Here is the info on the course:

Length: 10 miles
Base Elevation:  8,100'
Summit Elevation:  11,400
Total Elevation Change:  4,250'
Racers: 5,000

Along the course are a few obstacles as well.  Cargo nets, wall climbs, swamps, hauling logs, greased monkey bars, live wires, oh my!  

Here is the link to the website:

Oktimetotrain.

1 comment: